MySeminoleState Student Help Page
MySeminoleState is Seminole State College's secure, convenient online gateway to registration, grades, personal information, financial aid, e-mail and more. To access MySeminoleState, students must sign in with their personal login name and password to navigate and manage their personal Student Center.
- Log into MySeminoleState
- Creating a MySeminoleState Account
- Registering for Classes
- View Your Enrollment Appointment
- Dropping a Class
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid
- Accessing Your Fees
- Changing Your Password
- Forgot Your Password
- View Your Grades
- Student Email
- Future Students
Trained facilitators are available to assist students with the MySeminoleState registration process. Stop by Student Success Services at any Seminole State campus for assistance.
Students who wish to access MySeminoleState from an off-campus location should call 407.708.2050 if they require assistance.
MySeminoleState Registration Tips
- Students must create a MySeminoleState student account during their first visit to MySeminoleState. If you do not have a Social Security number, contact the International Student Office or call 407.708.2050 to obtain the appropriate information to create your account.
- Memorize your login name and password. After you have created your MySeminoleState student account, write down your login name and password and store them in a safe place.
- Visit a Seminole State counselor or educational adviser and review the latest class schedule before you attempt to register. Creating an advanced registration plan will reduce your registration session time and help you find the classes you want in a more efficient manner.
- Log into MySeminoleState and view your enrollment appointment to learn when you can begin to register for college-credit classes.
- If you plan to pay your fees with financial aid (Bright Futures, Pell, Florida Prepaid, loans or grants), you must defer your fee payment online each term.
- Remember to check your total due charges. Unless you have deferred your payment for financial aid, you must pay for your classes by your payment due date, or you will be dropped from the class(es).
- To receive a refund, students must officially drop from a course prior to the end of the add/drop registration period for each term and session, as published in the Seminole State Catalog.
- If you need additional assistance, click "Student Help" on the MySeminoleState login page for answers to our most frequently asked questions.