Finance and Operations
The Foundation for Seminole State College has a dedicated staff committed to accurate and organized bookkeeping.
Foundation financial decisions are made by the Foundation Board of Directors and its Finance subcommittee, in conjunction with advisement from the Executive Director and the accounting staff.
Our annual reports and other financial information are accessible for viewing:
- 2012-13 Annual Report and Honor Roll of Donors
- 2011-12 Annual Report and Honor Roll of Donors
- 2011-12 Financial Report
- 2010-11 Annual Report and Honor Roll of Donors
- 2009-10 Annual Report and Honor Roll of Donors
- The Foundation's tax-exempt/501(C)(3) status
Please email Chris Behrens, Director of Finance and Operations, for a copy of IRS Form 990.
Program Accounts for Faculty and Staff
The Foundation provides accounting services for College clubs and activities and is responsible for holding funds for approxomately 100 accounts.
If you are interested in having your program's funds held by the Foundation, please email Chris Behrens.
If you are an account manager:
- To request your account balance, please email Kim McKinnon.
- To have a check written from your account, please fill out a Check Request Form and return it to the Foundation Accounting Office.
- When preparing a deposit, please fill out a Deposit Transmittal Form, and turn it into the Accounting Office, along with your deposit.
Department Approval Process:
Department initiated requests for funds held by the Foundation
- All requests of $1,000 or more will require the signature of that area's Vice President on the check request form.
- All requests of $500 - $999 will need the signature of that Vice President's direct report (i.e. Associate VP, Dean, Director) for the area.
- View detailed information regarding the Department Approval Process.
- Contact Amber Cox for the most current department initiated scholarship award form.