The Foundation for Seminole State College has a dedicated staff committed to accurate and organized bookkeeping.
Foundation financial decisions are made by the Foundation Board of Directors and its Finance subcommittee, in conjunction with advisement from the Executive Director and the accounting staff.
Our annual reports and other financial information are accessible for viewing:
Please email Chris Behrens, Director of Finance and Operations, for a copy of IRS Form 990.
Program Accounts for Faculty and Staff
The Foundation provides accounting services for College clubs and activities and is responsible for holding funds for approxomately 100 accounts.
If you are interested in having your program's funds held by the Foundation, please email Chris Behrens.
If you are an account manager:
- To request your account balance, please email Kim McKinnon.
- To have a check written from your account, please fill out a Check Request Form and return it to the Foundation Accounting Office.
- If the check request payee has never received a check from the Foundation, please complete a W-9 Form and submit it with the check request.
- All expense reimbursements will be paid in accordance with the Foundation's Expense Reimbursement Policy.
- When preparing a deposit, please fill out a Deposit Transmittal Form, and turn it into the Accounting Office, along with your deposit.
Department Approval Process:
Department initiated requests for funds held by the Foundation
- All requests of $1,000 or more will require the signature of that area's Vice President on the check request form.
- All requests of $500 - $999 will need the signature of that Vice President's direct report (i.e. Associate VP, Dean, Director) for the area.
- View detailed information regarding the Department Approval Process.
- Contact Amber Cox for the most current department initiated scholarship award form.