Finance and Operations
Overview of Financial Performance
The Foundation has provided over $29.4 million in cumulative support to the College over the last 24 years.
During the 2018-19 Fiscal Year, the Foundation has provided:
- Record-breaking $2.8 million in support to Seminole State College of Florida
- $1.13 million in scholarships and student support through 2,015 awards - an all-time high in number of awards, the total amount awarded and the average award amount!
- An all-time high endowment level of over $19.4 million through 196 funds
The Foundation for Seminole State College has a dedicated staff committed to accurate and organized bookkeeping.
Foundation financial decisions are made by the Foundation Board of Directors and its Finance subcommittee, in conjunction with advisement from the Executive Director and the accounting staff.
Please email Sean Barth, Director of Finance and Operations, for a copy of IRS Form 990.
Program Accounts for Faculty and Staff
The Foundation provides accounting services for College clubs and activities and is responsible for holding funds for approximately 100 accounts.
If you are interested in having your program's funds held by the Foundation, please email Sean Barth.
If you are an account manager:
- To request your account balance, please email Kim McKinnon.
- To have a check written from your account, please fill out a Check Request Formand return it to the Foundation Accounting Office.
- When preparing a deposit, please fill out a Deposit Transmittal Form, and turn it into the Accounting Office, along with your deposit.
Department Approval Process:
Department initiated requests for funds held by the Foundation
- All requests of $1,000 or more will require the signature of that area's Vice President on the check request form.
- All requests of $500 - $999 will need the signature of that Vice President's direct report (i.e. Associate VP, Dean, Director) for the area.
- View detailed information regarding the Department Approval Process.
- Contact Elisa Rohr for the most current department initiated scholarship award form.