Make an Impact with the Foundation
The Foundation's success is built upon generous donations from Seminole State alumni, employees and community partners. Private contributions can make the difference between offering a good education and a truly great one.
Through your support, the Foundation assists the College and its students in various ways, including:
By contributing a tax-deductible donation to the Foundation, you will not only help current students receive the best possible education, you will also impact the entire Central Florida community through the training of its future leaders.
How Can You Give to the Foundation?
- Donate annually through the Presidents' Club.
- Donate to the area of greatest need or a specific scholarship or program.
- Sponsor an event.
- Establish a scholarship.
- Establish an Endowed Teaching Chair.
- Establish a named gift.
- Contribute a planned gift by joining the Weldon Society.
The Foundation accepts the following types of gifts:
- Outright donations
- Pledges (paid in two-, three- or four-year installments)
- In-kind gifts
- Real estate
- Stocks and securities
Give to a Scholarship that Supports Your Passion!
The Foundation is home to a variety of student scholarships that focus on specific programs of interest. Below are several opportunities for you to give to the programs and areas that are meaningful to you.
- Fine and Performing Arts
- Military, Public Safety and Veterans
- Outstanding Achievers
- Social Awareness
Faculty and Staff Giving Opportunities
The Foundation for Seminole State College offers several opportunities for faculty and staff to support their programs. Faculty and staff can give back to the Foundation via donations and/or payroll deductions by joining the Blue & Gold Circle and becoming a member of the Presidents' Club. Seminole State employees can donate to either of these programs by submitting a Payroll Deduction Form that provides opportunity for one-time donations or making monthly payments.
In addition, faculty and staff can establish accounts for their programs through the Foundation. A Check Request Form and/or Deposit Transmittal Form can be used to process deposits or reimbursements.
- For Foundation account questions, contact Kim McKinnon, accounting specialist.
- To learn about other Foundation accounting services for faculty and staff, please visit the Finance and Operations webpage.
Faculty and staff donations help fund programs such as the Endowed Teaching Chairs, Mini-Grants, Pathfinder Awards, Career Service Excellence Awards and Faculty Excellence Awards.