Information for All Faculty
Student Learning Outcomes
Collegewide Student Learning Outcomes are abilities expected from Seminole State College graduates. The Collegewide Student Learning Outcomes are:
- Communication: Read, write, speak and listen effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Observe, analyze and synthesize information and apply problem-solving skills.
- Scientific and Quantitative Reasoning: Understand and appropriately apply mathematics and scientific principles and methods.
- Information Literacy: Find, evaluate, organize and use appropriate information.
- Global Sociocultural Responsibility: Prepare to participate actively as informed and responsible citizens in social, cultural, global and environmental matters.
Faculty Resource Guide
This guide contains information from various departments throughout the College (Updated: July 2018).
Collegewide College Resources
Visit the Faculty and Staff Resources page for links to most of the College's resources.
The following links take you to important resources from the respective department/area: