Bookstore Manager Contacts
- Altamonte Springs
Amber Clark 407.404.6165
Scott Edwards & Edwin Dominguez 407.971.5165
- Sanford/Lake Mary, Heathrow and online classes
Edwin Dominguez 407.708.2317
- Textbook Manager 407.708.3682
- To contact the bookstore, call 407.708.2021:
Press 1 – Financial Aid Dates and Information
Press 2 - Book rentals, refunds and book buy-back
Press 3 – Altamonte Springs Campus Bookstore
Press 5 – Sanford/Lake Mary, Lee Campus at Oviedo, and Heathrow Campus bookstore
Electronic Grade Change
- How to Complete an Electronic Grade Change Video
- Electronic Grade Change Instructions
- Electronic Grade Change Process Flow
Syllabus Manager - OASIS
- Syllabus Manager Dashboard
- How to Create a Syllabus
- OASIS Helpful Hints/FAQs
- How to Create a Template - (Program Managers/Approved Faculty)
- OASIS Module List
- How to add the OASIS Syllabus to your Canvas Course
For additional assistance contact: email@example.com
For additional assistance contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule Building Timeline
November 10 through February 16
Summer 2024 scheduling begins. Departments can reserve in their priority rooms. Please refer to the corresponding priority room list distributed with the Summer 2024 schedule building timeline.
Course-related meetings and events can be reserved in TIM in designated priority rooms and in non-classroom spaces (ex. SLM C110A & C110B).
Note: Any requests for non class-related meetings in classroom spaces made before May 13, 2024 must first be approved by the appropriate campus provost or the Manager of Academic Scheduling.
February 19 through March 8
‘Open season’. Classes and class related meetings can be scheduled in any available classroom.
Per the Textbook Affordability and Adoption Procedure (5.2100) textbook adoptions for Summer 2024 are due by this date.
Schedule building is locked for review by 5:00pm. Only instructor and workload changes can be made by departments afterward. Any other changes must be performed by the Manager of Academic Scheduling.
By end of the day, departments are requested have all active sections staffed in PeopleSoft - unless the intended instructor is involved in an ongoing hiring, human resources, or credentialing process.
Registration begins for student groups (Veterans, Disability, Honors, Student Life and Athletes).
Registration begins for all degree-seeking returning students.
Registration begins for all new, non-degree and dual enrollment students.
Full session and A session classes begin.
Classrooms can be openly requested for non class-related meetings.
A session classes end.
B session classes begin.
Full & B classes end.
Miscellaneous Schedule Building Documents
- Schedule Building Basics Manual
- Smart Classrooms
- Submit an Approval to Teach request in the SSAP System
- Viewing room availability in TIM
Note: Please check the TIM System for the most up-to-date information regarding room utilization and availability.
For additional assistance contact: email@example.com
- Textbook Affordability and Adoption (Procedure 5.2100)
- Textbook Adoption Flowchart
- Adoption Insights Portal (AIP) Link
- Adoption Insights Portal (AIP) Directions
- Adoption Insights Portal (AIP) Quick One Sheet Guide
- Adoption Insights Portal User Guide
- Adoption Insights Portal Bulk Upload Guide
- AIP Admin Powerpoint
2023-24 Textbook Adoption/Validation Schedule
|Term||Classes Start||Scheduling Begins||College|
GenEd Core Syllabi
|Full, A||8.21.23||1.20.23 - 3.15.23||6.1.23||6.7.23||7.7.23|
|Full, A||1.8.24||5.1.23 - 10.20.23||10.15.23||10.25.23||11.24.23|
|Full, A||5.13.24||11.6.23 - 3.8.24||2.14.24||2.28.24||3.29.24|