Student Canvas Login
- You will not be able to log into your course(s) on Canvas until the first day of classes.
- If you register during the add/drop period, there may be a slight delay (up to one business day) in the activation of your Canvas user ID and password.
- To log into Canvas, go to https://online.seminolestate.edu.
- After logging into Canvas, you will see your course on your dashboard. If your course is not on your dashboard, click "Courses > All courses" to find your course.
Your Canvas user ID is the same as the login name you created for your MySeminoleState account. If you registered for classes in person and have not yet created a MySeminoleState account, you must do so on the MySeminoleState home page. You must have a MySeminoleState login name to access Canvas.
Your Canvas password is in one of two formats:
- The initial of your first name in UPPERCASE, followed by the initial of your last name in lowercase, followed by your birthdate in YYMMDD format. For example, Ab850721. Or...
- The initial of your first name in UPPERCASE, followed by the initial of your last name in UPPERCASE, followed by your birthdate in YYMMDD format. For example, AB850721.
- If you are unable to log in to Canvas with either password format please visit Seminole State's Self-Service Password Reset tool. If you are unable to reset your password using this means please contact the CTS HelpDesk at 407.708.2000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Faculty and Staff Canvas Login
Canvas Help is available for all Seminole State students and faculty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Canvas Help is provided through resources like Canvas Guides, online chat and the Canvas Support Hotline at 855.981.8103. To access Canvas Help online, see Getting Help with Canvas.
To familiarize yourself with using Canvas, use the "Help" link in Canvas and choose "Canvas Student Tour."