What is it?
NeurOptimal® is the world’s first and only Dynamical system. No matter where you’re starting from,." 1
It is not a medical treatment; it is simply a tool to allow your brain to give feedback to itself. This allows your brain to make adjustments providing a more optimal pathway.
Every individual is different. There is no set amount of sessions that a person can expect to notice a difference. Some people notice things right away while others may take several to many sessions before they notice anything. People who have used the system have reported sleeping better, better ability to focus and concentrate, not having that mid-afternoon “crash,” clearer thinking and more.
Seminole State College Disability Support Services is scheduling sessions throughout each semester. You can schedule sessions twice per week up to 21 sessions per semester.
Information and Resources
- What is NeurOptimal®?
- Dr. Lartin’s 22 year old son Brian survived a life-threatening TBI in April of 2012 and had more than 70 sessions of NeurOptimal® in a year.
- Does NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback Help To Improve Focus/Attention?
- Natural Sleep Rhythms: From Cells to Behavior
- Neurofeedback Training for Stress and Burnout in the Workplace; A Double Blind Study
- NeurOptimal® Explainer Video on YouTube
- Dr. Lartin’s 22 year old son Brian
- Neuroptimal Moms: Angela
- Neuroptimal Moms: Stephanie
- Miracles Every Day
Documentary Series of a Seminole State Employee
- Part 1: Introduction
- Part 2: After 5th Session
- Part 3: After 10th Session
- Part 4: After 15th Session
- Part 5: End of the Journey
1NeurOptimal®(2018) Retrieved from: https://neuroptimal.com/