Marketing and Communications Events Office
Seminole State College Marketing and Communications Events Office coordinates and supports the College and the Foundation with the design and implementation of collegewide on-campus and community events.
Contact the Marketing and Communications Events Office for information on chamber memberships, sponsorships and consultation for event logistics.
Guidance and materials are available for:
- College booths
- Off-campus displays
- Standard promotional items, such as pencils and notepads
- Purchase of promotional products
Marketing and Communications Events Contacts
- Deborah Richard, Director, College and Community Relations
- Charity Lo Giudice, Events Coordinator
- Carla McCabe, Constituent Events Coordinator
- Randi Otero, College and Community Events Specialist
See the contact listed in the information above.