Timeline Planning Guide
Deadlines cannot be guaranteed as the project delivery time is contingent upon the complexity of your project and the number of current projects in the queue.
Print Materials (brochures, custom mailers/postcards, posters, programs): Allow 1-4 weeks for design, depending on complexity and prior scheduling. Allow an additional 1-2 weeks for print production.
Large Format (banners, window clings, signage, vehicle wraps): Allow 1-3 weeks for design, depending on complexity and prior scheduling. Allow an additional 1-2 weeks for print production.
Promotional Materials (T-shirts, magnets, pins, mugs/water bottles): Allow 1-2 weeks for design, depending on the complexity and prior scheduling. Allow additional 2-3 weeks for manufacturing time.
Digital Graphics (web banners, campus TV/marquees, social media graphics): Allow 3-10 days, depending on complexity and prior scheduling.
Graphics and Images
- Acceptable Formats: jpg, pdf, png, eps, tif
- Print Images: 300dpi resolution. If you don’t know the resolution, do not submit images under 1 MB in size for print.
- Web Images: 72dpi resolution
- Text must be final and approved by supervisors.
- Acceptable Formats: Word and Excel files (docx, xlsx, txt), Illustrator and InDesign files (ai, indd).
- Please do not send Publisher files.