As part of Marketing and Communications, Seminole State College's Communications Office staff prepares and distributes news and information to the college community and media outlets with the goal of enhancing the visibility and image of Seminole State College, and advancing the College’s mission to promote academic excellence, encourage student success and change lives.
The Communications staff utilizes several media platforms to distribute College news and information, including:
- The Newsroom: A hub for Seminole State news articles, announcements and collegewide event listings
- MySeminoleState: The College's online information portal for students, faculty and staff
- Social Media Sites: Includes Seminole State's official Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn pages.
- News Releases: News or events submitted to local media outlets for publicity at the sole discretion of the Communications staff
- Digital Signage (marquees and TVs): For messages related to marketing, student information and events, and College events open to the community.