As part of Marketing and Communications, Seminole State College's Communications Office staff prepares and distributes news and information to the college community and media outlets with the goal of enhancing the visibility and image of Seminole State College, and advancing the College’s mission to promote academic excellence, encourage student success and change lives.
The Communications staff uses several media to distribute College news and information, including:
- The Newsroom: A hub for Seminole State news articles, announcements and collegewide event listings
- MySeminoleState: The College's online information portal for students, faculty and staff
- Social Media Sites: Includes Seminole State's official Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram pages.
- News Releases: News or events submitted to local media outlets for publicity at the sole discretion of the Communications staff
- Traditional Marquees: For messages related to marketing, student recruitment and College events open to the community
- Digital Signage (marquees and TVs): For messages related to marketing, student events and College events open to the community.