Virtual Registration & Resources
For the Fall Term 2020, we are offering online and remote courses. Remote courses show a day and time, and will meet virtually via live video. A limited number of labs, math, nursing, public safety programs, performing arts, automotive, HVAC, plumbing, and some language courses will resume on campus and are notated in the course schedule. For more information, view class types.
While Seminole State's campuses remain closed and we have transitioned to fully online and remote classes and resources, here’s who you can contact to help you with virtual fall registration.
An advisor or counselor can help you
- Pull your advisement report
- Register for classes
- Submit your Intent to Graduate
- Receive personal counseling
Current Students: To schedule an advising appointment, visit seminolestate.edu/counseling/appointments.
New Students (this is your first time taking classes at Seminole State):
To schedule an advising appointment, you must create your MySeminoleState account then complete the online Student Welcome. At the end of the Welcome, you will be prompted to schedule your appointment.
Virtual Walk-In Advising Hours
If you are unable to make an appointment, you can attend our new Virtual Walk-In Advising Hours. Advisors will be available during the following times to help you:
- 10 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.-4 p.m.
At this time, the College is offering limited services for Assessment and Testing.
For information regarding the services offered, please visit seminolestate.edu/testing.
Remote testing is available to students who need to submit placement test scores.
For information on remote testing, please visit seminolestate.edu/testing/remote-testing.
Our bachelor's degree specialists can assist with
- Admission into a bachelor’s degree
- Academic advising from bachelor program acceptance through graduation
- General questions
The Career Development Center provides information for career exploration, cooperative education/internship opportunities and employability assistance. For more information and to view the center's job board, visit seminolestate.edu/careers.
Visit the Enrollment Services and Registrar webpage for help with submitting official transcripts from your school to Seminole State electronically or by mail, sending official Seminole State transcripts to another school, enrollment/degree verification or information about transfer credits.
If you're ready to graduate this semester, visit the graduation webpage for information.
Our student success specialists can assist with
- Application for Admission
- General questions
- Resetting your MySeminoleState password
- Financial Aid questions - contact FAHelp@seminolestate.edu
- Registration and withdrawals
- Transcripts: If your school is unable to send your official transcript electronically via a secure system, you may deposit a sealed, hard copy in secure lock boxes located on the first floor of the Sanford/Lake Mary Student Center and at the Altamonte Springs Campus
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with a student success specialist, or call or text 407.708.2800.
Adult Education students who need assistance with applying, academic advising, registering for classes or transcripts can contact email@example.com