FA Verification Portal
Students selected for verification will be required to submit their verification documents via the FA Verification Portal. To create your account and complete your verification tasks, visit seminolestate.verifymyfafsa.com (Use Chrome or Firefox browsers.).
Logging in to the Portal
- Log in with your MySeminoleState firstname.lastname@example.org (This is not your student email address; do not include live after the @ symbol.)
Example: If doejohn5 is your network login, use the following as your username: email@example.com.
- Enter your password in the second field. Your password is:
- The first initial of your first name (capitalized)
- The first initial of your last name (lowercase)
- Your two-digit year of birth (YY)
- Your two-digit month of birth (MM)
- Your two-digit day of birth (DD)
Example: If your name is John Doe and your birthday is March 1, 1998, your password would be Jd980301.
It is recommended that you log in from a desktop or laptop computer not a mobile device. If you are unable to access your account, contact the HelpDesk at 407.708.2000, or visit Student Services on any campus to speak to a specialist.
The Department of Education has regulations to ensure that only eligible students receive financial aid. Verification is the process used to confirm information you provided on the FAFSA. There are continual changes each year related to the verification process, and not all applicants will be asked to submit the same documents. You may be asked to provide different documents than you have submitted in previous years.
Your file will not be complete until all requested documents are received and processed by Financial Aid. The verification process may delay the awarding of financial aid if corrections need to be submitted to the federal processor.