Course and Curriculum Forms
- Curriculum Action Form
- Please refer to the Curriculum Committee meeting calendarfor meeting dates and due dates for agenda items
- Course modifications and new course requests are submitted through the Curriculum Request system in SSAP.
- Curriculum Course Request Instructions. *If you cannot access this form, ask your Dean or AVP to submit a User Access Service Request for the required role. Email email@example.com if you need further information.
- New Program- Curriculum Action Form
- Modify Program - Curriculum Action Form
- Please submit all approved Curriculum Action Forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send any questions to email@example.com
- Course Lab Fee Form
- Course Lab Fee Form (cost per student)
- CWE FCR Fee Calculation and Fee Proposal
- Special Topics Course Form
- Inactivate Off-Site Course and Program Form
- New Off-Site Course and Program Form
Curriculum Guide Templates/Sequencing
(Mandatory with Program Action Forms)
- Attach the Electronic Curriculum Guide Template (Excel) for the type of program (BS, AS, Certificate), which are located here below. Current templates are on file with the Curriculum Office. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest template for existing programs.
- The second tab of the Excel template needs to be filled out as well. This is a list of the courses in the program in sequential order to assist students and advisors in planning class schedules more effectively based on prerequisites, etc.