Testing accommodations are available for students with disabilities. If you need accommodations for any testing session:
- Contact Disability Support Services (DSS) to discuss options and register for services
- Contact the Assessment and Testing Center before your test date to make accommodation arrangements
- Academic Exam appointments must be scheduled through TeCO2
Seminole State believes in accentuating the abilities of all students and is committed to providing appropriate academic support services for persons with disabilities to ensure equal access for all.
For more information, please contact:
- Disability Support Services: 407.708.2110
- Assessment and Testing Center: 407.708.2020