External Proctored Exams (Correspondence Testing)
External Proctored Exams (Correspondence Testing) are offered by appointment only at the Testing Center on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus, which is located in the Student Center (second floor SC-239).
How to Schedule
Please review the instructions for scheduling an external proctored exam for further exam information.
Examination Day Reminders
- Prior to taking any examination, you will need to present a current, valid and original photo ID with a signature (e.g., passport, driver’s license or state-issued ID card).
- If your photo ID does not include a signature, a second ID is required with your name and signature (e.g., Social Security card, voter registration card, credit card or debit card).
Hours and Location
- For your convenience, the Assessment and Testing Center administers External Proctored Exams (Correspondence Testing) to Seminole State Students and the local community at the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus.
- These tests will not be administered without an appointment or after the Testing Center's published exam end times. No walk-ins will be permitted.
- Start times for exams will vary based on length. Please discuss preferences with the Testing Specialist coordinating your exam appointment.