Dual Enrollment Testing
- Dual Enrollment students must complete an application and be admitted prior to testing.
- Dual Enrollment students must complete the ACCUPLACER, ACT, PERT, or SAT prior to registering for their first term.
- Scores will be used for placement in appropriate courses.
- Scores must be at college level to be admitted to the Dual Enrollment General Education Path program.
- Students not achieving college level scores may be admitted to the Dual Enrollment Career Education Path program.
- PERT is the primary assessment utilized for students who do not have official college ready scores on file. Seminole State College will allow three (3) attempts at our institution within a two-year period. Dual Enrollment students must wait forty-eight (48) hours between testing attempts.
- Official High-School PERT Scores will be accepted from your school district.
- Seminole State College accepts Official PERT Scores from other post-secondary institutions for Enrolled Students.
Please Note: The Assessment & Testing Department is not currently testing Dual Enrollment students for other Institutions.
Need to Schedule Your Placement Exam?
PERT testing is available on a walk-in basis during normal business hours at Sanford/Lake Mary, Altamonte Springs & Oviedo. Use our Sign Me Up Appointment calendar below to take advantage of select group sessions exclusively for SCPS dual enrollment students.