Dual Enrollment Placement Testing
- Dual Enrollment students must complete an application and be admitted prior to placement testing.
- Dual Enrollment students must complete the ACCUPLACER, ACT, PERT, or SAT prior to registering for their first term.
- Scores will be used for placement in appropriate courses.
- Dual Enrollment Students are required to take all three sections of the placement assessment on the first attempt.
- Scores must be at college level for Reading and Writing to register for ENC courses.
- Scores must be at college level for Math to register for MAT & MAC courses.
- PERT is the primary assessment utilized for students who do not have official college ready scores on file.
- Seminole State College will allow three attempts at our institution within a two-year period.
- Dual Enrollment students must wait 48 hours between testing attempts.
- Official High-School PERT Scores will be accepted from your school district.
- Seminole State College accepts Official PERT Scores from other post-secondary institutions for Enrolled Students.
- Please Note: The Assessment & Testing Center does not test Dual Enrollment students for other post-secondary institutions.
Need to Take Your Placement Exam?
Placement Testing is available on a walk-in basis during Assessment & Testing Business Hours at Sanford/Lake Mary, Altamonte Springs or the Lee Campus at Oviedo.