Dual Enrollment Testing
Effective for Fall 2022 Enrollment
- All students seeking Dual Enrollment must have college ready scores for ACT, ACCUPLACER, PERT or SAT on file prior to registering for courses.
- Dual Enrollment students must complete an application and be admitted prior to testing.
- Dual Enrollment students must complete the ACT, Accuplacer, PERT or SAT prior to registering for their first term.
- Scores will be used for placement in appropriate courses. English and Reading scores must be at college level to be admitted to the Dual Enrollment program.
- PERT is the primary assessment utilized for students who do not have official college ready scores on file. Seminole State College will allow three (3) attempts at our institution within a two-year period. Dual Enrollment students must wait forty-eight (48) hours between testing attempts.
- Official High-School PERT Scores will be accepted from your school district.
- Seminole State College does not accept PERT Scores from other post-secondary institutions for Dual Enrollment Students.
Please Note: The Assessment & Testing Department is not currently testing Dual Enrollment students for other Institutions.