Networking Technologies Degrees & Programs
A.S. Network Systems Technology graduates may be qualified to earn various industry certifications. For additional certification information:
Graduates of this program may be qualified to earn the following industry certifications:
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA), CWNPT001
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), CISCO004
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security), CISCO011
- CompTIA Linux+, COMPT005
- CompTIA Network +, COMPT006
- CompTIA Security+, COMPT008
- CompTIA Server +, COMPT009
- Information Storage and Management (EMCISA) Associate, EMCSQ001
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) - Server Administrator, MICRO034
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server, MICRO046
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): Windows Server Admin Fundamentals
- Professional (MCIT) Server Administrator, MICRO034
- VMware Certified Associate 4 Desktop (VCA40DT)
- VMware Certified Professional vSphere
College Credit Certificates offer a fast-track approach to a new career or a way to specialize in an existing career. Students can earn a certificate in as little as one semester, and can apply credits toward a two- or four-year degree.
Seminole State offers the following certificates in networking technologies:
An Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree helps students seamlessly transition into a bachelor's degree program at one of Florida's four-year institutions.
Students studying networking technologies will complete the common prerequisite courses for an upper-division networking technologies major as part of their general A.A. degree program. After graduating from Seminole State, they can continue their studies at a state college or university with junior standing.
Seminole State offers prerequisite courses for the following networking technologies pathways: