The Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification program is designed to equip you with the skills needed to successfully manage and troubleshoot the Microsoft system environment as part of an organization's business solution.
How can Seminole State help prepare me for the various MCTS exams and the MCITP exam?
Seminole State provides courses in Microsoft Windows 2008 Server, Network Infrastructure, Active Directory and Application Infrastructure that help you prepare for the following MCITP exams:
- Exam 70-620: Windows Vista Client
- Exam 70-640: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Exam 70-642: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Exam 70-643: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure
- Exam 70-646 Pro: Windows Server 2008 Server Administrator
- CET 1486C: Network Concepts and Operating Systems (4 credits)
- CTS 1000: Configuring Windows Vista Client (70-620 exam)
- CTS 2384C: Windows Server Active Directory (70-640 exam)
- CTS 2360C: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure (Exam 70-642)
- CTS 2362C: Windows Server 2008 Administrator (Exam 70-646)
The courses that Seminole State College provides as part of its professional certification programs are designed to help students prepare for a certification exam. Students must pass the exam in order to earn certification in a certain area. Passing the courses does not guarantee that a student will pass the exam.
All Microsoft certification exams can be taken at Seminole State's Professional Testing and Certification Center. For more information about MCITP certification, visit the Microsoft website.
What career opportunities can I explore with an MCTS or MCITP Certification?
Earning MCTS and/or MCITP certification is a logical step toward entering a career as a:
- Senior/Junior Network Engineer
- Network Manager
- Project Manager
For more information on career possibilities, or for assistance with job placement, please visit the Seminole State Career Development Center website.