Advising Appointments for Maritza Mendez
Please login to your MySeminoleState Student Center to verify your assigned advisor before scheduling an appointment.
If there is not an available appointment, please drop in virtually to see an advisor during Virtual Walk-In hours or walk-in to an advising office at any campus location.
To schedule an appointment with your advisor, you must log into the Navigate platform with your Seminole State email address and network password.
Visit the link below to access your advisor's appointment availability in Navigate.
Need Help Logging In?
- Students that were just admitted to the college must wait 24 hours to access Navigate after the MySeminoleState account is created.
- Login in with your student email address (DoeJ@live.seminolestate.edu) and network password.
- If you do not know your password, visit sspr.seminolestate.edu to reset your password.
- If you have never logged into Navigate, visit sspr.seminolestate.edu to create your password.
- If you previously attended Seminole State and have been readmitted to the college, please visit sspr.seminolestate.edu to reset your password. Once your password is reset it will take approximately ten minutes to log in to Navigate. You will need to know the answers to your security questions to reset your password. If you don't remember your answers, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407.708.2000.