Frontline Staff and Faculty
Disruptive Students/Classroom Management
- Consult with colleagues
- Consult with associate dean or dean of your area.
- Adjunct Mentoring program.
Disruptive Students/Referral to Student Conduct Officer
Student Conduct Officers:
- M. Bermejo — x6014, ALT 0113
- L. Garrett — x6060, ALT A344D (Des)
- M. Woodson - x2117, SLM B0114C
- F. Bonjione — x2579, SLM B-0227 (Des)
- G. Fortunato — x2866, SLM/HEA A100 O
- D. Hamann — x2258, V110D (Des)
- R. Pawlowski — x5010, OVI F102F
- Dean of Students or their designee (see above for contact information)
Threat of Immediate Danger!
- CALL 911!
If you are a current student and would like to contact your assigned advisor, log in to your MySeminoleState account and click on the Advising tile. On the left navigation menu click on "Assigned Advisor" and your advisor’s contact information will be displayed.
The Academic Advising and Counseling Team of Seminole State College of Florida serves as catalysts that promotes the holistic well-being of every student. Through developmental advising, our advisors ensure the individual goals of each student are attainable through individualized, tailored, and prescriptive methodologies that support the implementation of a comprehensive guided pathway framework.