Domestic Violence Information
- Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women.
- Approximately 1.3 million women and 835,000 men in the United States are physically assaulted by an intimate partner each year.
- 84 percent of spousal abuse victims and 86 percent of dating partner abuse victims are female.
- Males commit 83 percent of spouse murders and 75 percent of dating partner murders.
- More than 500,000 women are stalked by an intimate partner each year.
- Domestic violence information
- Domestic violence legal issues
- 21 Warning Signs of an Abusive Person Assessment
If you or someone you know are a victim of domestic violence, contact: