Domestic Violence Information
- Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women.
- Approximately 1.3 million women and 835,000 men in the United States are physically assaulted by an intimate partner each year.
- 84 percent of spousal abuse victims and 86 percent of dating partner abuse victims are female.
- Males commit 83 percent of spouse murders and 75 percent of dating partner murders.
- More than 500,000 women are stalked by an intimate partner each year.
- Domestic violence information
- Domestic violence legal issues
- 21 Warning Signs of an Abusive Person Assessment
If you or someone you know are a victim of domestic violence, contact:
If you are a current student and would like to contact your assigned advisor, log in to your MySeminoleState account and click on the Academic Records tile. On the left navigation menu click on "Advisors" and your advisor’s contact information will be displayed.