Support for Veterans and Military Personnel
Resources to assist veterans as they move toward civilian careers.
Making a Career Decision
- MyPlan: Self-assessment tools to help you discover how your personality, skills, values and interests might influence a career choice. You must be a current Seminole State student to gain free access to these assessments. Please call 407.708.2033 for a license code.
- O*NET Military Skills Translator
- Military Grants/What education does the GI Bill pay for?
Find a Job
- G.I. Jobs
- Jobless Warrior
- Military-Friendly Employers
- Quintessential Careers: Job Transitioning for Former Military
- Veterans Preference Information
- Security Clearances
- Vet Central
- Vet Jobs
- 150 Best Jobs Through Military Training, Shatkin, Laurence (2008)
- Careers for Patriotic Types & Others Who Want to Serve Their Country, Goldberg, Jan (2005)
- Resumes for Former Military Personnel, McGraw-Hill (2006)
- Where the Jobs are Now: The Fastest-Growing Industries and How to Break Into Them. Watson, Joe (2010)
- Military-to-Civilian Career Transition Guide, Farley, Janet (2010)
- The Military Spouse's Employment Guide, Farley, Janet (2012)
- Find Your Federal Fit, Ruck, Janet & Taylor, Karol (2012)