Resumes and Cover Letters
The resume and cover letter are two of the most important papers you will ever write in college. Marketing your skills successfully through these documents is the first step to getting an interview and landing a job.
What does your resume say about you?
- You have good communication skills and can organize written information in a clear and concise manner
- You are serious about the position for which you are applying
- You have the required skills and qualifications and are confident about sharing that information
Resume Samples and Tips
- Rhonda Raider Sample Resume
- Resume Writing Tips
- Academic Resume Sample: commonly used for scholarship applications, college transfer applications, and other academic pursuits
The purpose of the cover letter is to:
- Introduce yourself to a potential employer
- Provide a sample of writing skills and knowledge of proper business written communication
- Highlight your strengths
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the organization
Cover Letter Samples and Tips