Support for Veterans and Military Personnel
The Seminole State College Career Center is proud to provide resources to assist Veterans as they move toward civilian careers.
Resources for Transitioning to Civilian Careers
- O*NET Military Skills Translator - A quick search guide to find occupational classifications.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - Support for starting or advancing your career.
- Department of Labor – Search for jobs and get help translating military skills to civilian employment.
- LinkedIn Learning - Free online LinkedIn classes for Veterans, military personal, and military spouses.
Veterans Crisis Outreach
For immediate assistance contact Veterans Crisis Outreach
- Help Line: 800.273.8255 and press 1
- Text: 838255
- TYY: 800.799.4889