Recruit at Seminole State College
Thank you for your interest in recruiting Seminole State students and alumni for full-time/part-time career or co-op/internship opportunities. We look forward to partnering with you. To recruit at Seminole State College of Florida and post positions you will need a Handshake account.
Recruit On Campus Directly
Registration on Handshake
If you aren't already registered in Handshake, please complete the following steps:
- Visit the Employer Registration page.
- Enter in your company email address and desired password, then click sign up.
- Enter your personal details and company information.
- This will need to include: First and last name, Phone number, Job Title, and Types of students you're interested in recruiting on Handshake.
- You will need to confirm the email address used for registration.
- The email should arrive within 10 minutes and will contain a link enabling you to confirm your account.
- If your company already exists in Handshake you can click Request to connect with that company.
- If your company does not exist, you can click the Create New Company button.
- Search for Seminole State College of Florida to add us to your list of schools you would like to recruit from.
- You can also use the filters on the left side of the screen to narrow down schools by rank, region, and location.
- Click Next: Finish.
- Steps to create an employer account
- Steps to create employer account Quick-start
- To Create a Job Posting: How to Post a Job
If you are having difficulties in Handshake, please feel free to email the Career Development Center, or call 407.708.2033.
There are labor laws that apply to unpaid internships. Employers are encouraged to be informed on these laws to stay in legal compliance. For more information, please refer to the following document provided by the U.S. Department of Labor regarding internship programs under The Fair Labor Standards Act.