Post Jobs and Co-ops/Internships Online
Seminole State's Career Development Center can connect your business to a pool of strong employment or co-op/internship candidates for free through Handshake.
To access Handshake, visit the Seminole State Employer Login Page.
There are labor laws that apply to unpaid internships. Employers are encouraged to be informed on these laws to stay in legal compliance. For more information, please refer to the following document provided by the U.S. Department of Labor regarding internship programs under The Fair Labor Standards Act.
New User Registration
To register your company or organization and begin posting job and co-op/internship opportunities, please complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the Employer Registration page.
- Enter your personal details and company information.
- Complete all sections.
- Click the "Sign Up" button.
- Confirm your email address used for registration
- Add Seminole State College of Florida to your list of schools you would like to recruit students from
- Select "Post Job" to create your job posting
Note: Your new account and and any jobs you post will remain in pending status until an administrator reviews them. You will be notified by email when your registration is approved. If you do not receive an email within 48 hours, please contact the Career Development Center at 407.708.2649.
To schedule a Handshake training session and learn how to use the database to your full advantage, email the Career Development Center, or call 407.708.2649.