Student Parking Information
For students to obtain a Seminole State parking permit, please do the following:
- Log in to the Seminole State App Portal (SSAP) using your MySeminoleState login.
- Select Parking Permit Request.
- Enter your vehicle information. You will need to know your vehicle tag number.
- Select Request Parking Permit.
- Log out of the site.
- You will need to show your Blue & Gold ID card to pick up your parking decal.
- Go to any Campus ID Card Services or Cashiers Office to pick up your parking decal.
|Campus||Pick Up Location|
|Altamonte Springs||ID desk in Library or Cashiers Office (first floor)|
|Heathrow||ID desk in Student Services or Cashiers Office (first floor)|
|Oviedo||ID desk in Academic Success Center (OVE-200) or Cashiers Office (Student Services Building)|
|Sanford/Lake Mary||ID desk in new Student Center (first floor) or Cashiers Office (first floor in new Student Center)|
Rules and Regulations
Seminole State students must abide by the following rules and regulations while driving and parking on campus:
- Student vehicles must be registered with the College and display a current parking permit at all times. Student permits can be obtained from the Business/Cashiers Office on any Seminole State campus. There is no charge for the permit.
- Students may only park in designated "Student" parking areas, which are striped with white lines. Students may not park in orange-lined "Faculty/Staff" spaces, in green-lined "Visitor" spaces or in any other prohibited areas at any time.
- Permits must be displayed on the left-rear bumper or left-rear windshield at all times.
- A limited number of student parking hang tags are available for students who drive multiple vehicles and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Students should register each vehicle with the College; however, only one hang tag will be issued per student.
- Having a parking permit does not guarantee a parking space. A lack of convenient parking is not a valid excuse for violating parking regulations.
- Parking violations will result in fines. Three unpaid violations could lead to the vehicle being towed at the owner's expense.
- Students' records, grades and transcripts will not be released until their assessed fines are paid in full. Additionally, students with outstanding fines will not be able to register for classes or graduate from Seminole State.
- Parking violations may be subject to discipline in accordance with the Student Code of Conduct.
- Lost or stolen parking permits must be reported to the Safety and Security Office immediately. If the lost or stolen permit is not reported, the vehicle owner may be held responsible for any citations issued for that decal or vehicle.
Violators of any of the above rules and regulations will be fined, towed or subject to other penalties as set forth by the College's District Board of Trustees.