Directions to the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus
100 Weldon Boulevard
Sanford, FL 32773
From I-4: Take the Lake Mary Boulevard exit. Travel east on Lake Mary Boulevard approximately four miles to College Drive and turn right.
From Hwy. 17-92 (from Orlando): Turn left onto Weldon Boulevard. Travel about one-half mile.
From S.R. 417 (Central Florida Greeneway): Exit at Lake Mary Boulevard. Go west two miles and turn left onto College Drive.
LYNX Bus Service and NeighborLink Information
As part of a partnership with LYNX, Seminole State College students and employees are able to ride the LYNX system absolutely free.
Free bus services are available on all LYNX fixed routes and NeighborLink routes during times when LYNX is in service. Plan your ride today by using the Trip Planner online planning tool. This tool provides all route schedules, LYNX stops, and specific instructions to plan your ride.
Ride for Free
- Students can ride for free by showing their Blue & Gold student ID card or downloading the LYNX PawPass mobile app. Students can sign up for a student PawPass account by following the registration instructions after the current semester's Add/Drop period is over.
- LYNX bus routes and schedules can be found at LYNX Schedules.
LYNX Bus Routes
- The LYNX Link 45 route connects the Lake Mary SunRail Station and the Sanford/Lake Mary campus.
- View the Link 45 service flyer for additional information.
- The LYNX Link 103 route, drops off on the Sanford/Lake Mary campus coming from U.S. 17-92.
- View the Link 103 service flyer for additional information.
- NeighborLink 822 is available to pick up and drop off at the Oviedo campus, with advance notice.
- This is the only LYNX service that serves Seminole State's Lee Campus at Oviedo campus. For specific directions on where to get on and off the bus, please review the Lee Campus at Oviedo flyer.
- View the NeighborLink 822 service change flyer for more details.