Nursing RN Program
You can earn your A.S., Nursing as a full-time or a part-time student. All paths lead to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) - either through Seminole State's RN-to-BSN program or through our partnership with UCF's College of Nursing. Pathways include:
- Full-time traditional/generic ADN program (Seminole State)
- Concurrent program in partnership with UCF
- Part-time, weekend/evening ADN program (Seminole State).
Why Seminole State Nursing?
- Affordable tuition: Seminole State offers a quality education at significantly lower costs than Florida's state universities.
- Convenience: Students have the option of a full-time day program or a part-time evening/weekend program designed for working professionals.
- Industry-experienced faculty: Our dedicated professors are licensed healthcare professionals.
- Seamless transition: A.S., Nursing graduates can easily transfer into our RN-to-BSN program.
- Job placement: Seminole State's nursing program is consistently ranked as one of the best in the nation and boasts a near-perfect job-placement rate for its graduates.
- Industry-driven curriculum: Our program was developed with direct input from Central Florida healthcare partners.
The policies contained in the Nursing Student Handbooks, including all policies regarding criminal background checks, immunizations and CPR certification, apply to all students in Seminole State's nursing programs. Nursing students are also expected to comply with all Seminole State policies, which are outlined in the College Catalog and the Seminole State Student Handbook.