Nursing Information Sessions
- Introduce the programs and selection criteria used to evaluate students
- Allow you to ask questions and participate in informational discussions
- Discuss the application procedures for entering the program of your choice
- It is the student’s responsibility to obtain all the information pertaining to the Nursing Program eligibility criteria and application process.
- Students have the option of obtaining the information by attending a face-to-face information session or viewing the online information session via the nine videos below.
- Face-to-face sessions begin promptly at the time listed and last approximately two hours.
- In order to avoid interruptions to others and to allow students to absorb all the information being presented, we ask that latecomers sign up for another session.
- Due to facility limitations, we cannot accommodate guests at the sessions.
Registering for a Face-to-Face Information Session (AS Program)
Seminole State Students:
In order to register for a session online, you must have an active MySeminoleState account.
Registration closes approximately two hours before the start of each session. If you are unable to attend your scheduled information session, please cancel your registration to make room for other students.
- Please refer to this document if you need to cancel your information session registration.
Non-Seminole State Students:
If you are not a Seminole State student and would like to attend an information session, please register here:
What to Bring to the Face-to-Face Information Session
You will need the following materials during each information session:
- Information packet: You can download an information packet from the Nursing website.
- Note-taking supplies: Please be sure to bring paper and a pen or pencil.
- You must apply and be accepted to Seminole State before you can apply to the Nursing Program.
- When you are accepted to Seminole State, it does not mean that you have been accepted to the Nursing Program. The Nursing Program has its own application procedures and requirements. Refer to each degree program's specific admissions requirements for more information.
- Students are encouraged to attend an information session at the beginning of their Nursing prerequisites and close to their application window.
Online Information Session (AS Program)
If you would prefer to view the information session online, use the nine links below to learn more about the Nursing Program, prerequisites, application process and selection criteria.
Note: Each of these will open in a new window/tab. Please close the window/tab to return to this page and continue.
- What is the Concurrent Program?
- How Do I Qualify for the Concurrent Program?
- How Do I Apply to the Concurrent Program?
- What Is the Traditional Generic Program?
- How Do I Qualify for the Generic Program?
- How Do I Apply to the Generic Program?
- Nursing Selection Process
- Traditional Generic and Concurrent Program Hours
- Once Admitted...