Nursing Information Sessions
Nursing Information Zoom Sessions
Your first step to prepare for applying to either of the nursing programs (Traditional ASN or Concurrent) is to attend a Nursing Information Zoom Session:
- Introduces the programs, length of time to earn a degree and selection criteria used to evaluate applicants.
- Reviews program requirements (GPA), required prerequisites and entrance exam (TEAS).
- Reviews the application process and deadlines.
- Provides information about what to expect after being accepted such as days/times/hours and clinicals.
- Allows you to ask questions and participate in informational discussions.
- Students do not have to register to join a Zoom information session.
- Use the Meeting ID and Passcode to join the meeting at the designated date/time.
- Link to Zoom: https://zoom.us
- In order to avoid interruptions to others and to allow students to absorb all the information being presented, we ask that latecomers join the next month’s Zoom information session.
- It is the student’s responsibility to obtain all the information pertaining to the Nursing Program eligibility criteria and application process.
- Note-taking supplies: Please be sure to have paper and a pen to take notes.
Monthly Zoom Info Sessions
Use the Meeting ID and Passcode to join the meeting at the designated date and time.
|April 14, 2021||Zoom Meeting ID: 939 4120 1220|
|1 p.m. - 3 p.m.|
|May 20, 2021||Zoom Meeting ID: 964 6595 7403|
|10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
- You must apply and be accepted to Seminole State before you can apply to the Nursing Program.
- When you are accepted to Seminole State, it does not mean that you have been accepted to the Nursing Program. The Nursing Program has its own application procedures and requirements. Refer to each degree program's specific admissions requirements for more information.
- Students are encouraged to attend an information session at the beginning of their nursing prerequisites and close to their application window.