At Seminole State, we know that student involvement is a vital part of a well-rounded college experience. That's why we offer more than 50 clubs and organizations to help you get involved in campus life.
RaiderConnect is an engagement platform designed to connect students to organizations, activities and events that enhance their personal and professional development. It's a new way of organizing information that will revolutionize the way students get involved and how clubs and organizations organize themselves.
The Seminole State College Student Handbook is designed to be a resource for you to make the most of your college experience. This guide, produced annually by Student Affairs' Office of Student Life, includes:
- The academic calendar
- Campus maps
- A guide to student services
- Information on clubs, athletics and activities
- College policies and procedures
- Tips for success
Students can download the handbook here.
Office of Student Life
Seminole State College's Office of Student Life provides a learning-centered environment that complements its academic programs. Student Life enhances the overall educational experience of students through the development of, exposure to, and participation in, campus activities, leadership development, Student Government, clubs and organizations, and volunteer opportunities.
The Office of Student Life promises to:
- Organize a comprehensive activities schedule for all Seminole State students to enjoy.
- Promote learning and personal growth in students by encouraging specific student leadership development outcomes.
- Prepare students for leadership roles and responsibilities by sponsoring exemplary leadership training, education opportunities and development activities. These activities may include leadership conferences, institutes and club training.
- Support and promote student involvement in campus governance through participation in the Student Government Association (SGA).
- Encourage student involvement in community service through participation in the Student Volunteers Program.
- Assist students in gaining varied leadership experiences at Seminole State and beyond.
- Enhance cultural awareness and appreciation through diversity programs.
To learn more about Student Life at Seminole State or to obtain additional information about our programs and services, e-mail or call Randy J Pawlowski, director of student life at 407.708.2320 or Mauricio "Mo" Garcia, assistant director of student life, at 407.708.2678.