Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 forbids exclusion on the basis of gender from any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.
- Definitions: sex discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual violence, sexual misconduct, domestic violence, date rape, acquaintance rape.
- First reference for faculty and staff assisting students who disclose that they were victims of sexual violence.
- New Moms - Lactation Support
- Pregnancy and Childbirth - Academic Adjustment Guidelines
- Title IX strategic plan
- Title IX Annual Report 2018-19