Spring, 2024 (January 8 - April 27, 2024)
- In person classes only
- Classes: Grammar, Writing, Reading, Speaking & Listening
- Levels: 1-6
- Mornings (16 hours/4 days)
- Evenings (6 hours/2 nights)
- Saturdays (4 hours) (Fall and Spring term only)
To complete an application:
- Visit any campus Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- CASAS Testing: Any campus 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday - Thursday and Friday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Altamonte Springs Campus
850 South State Road 434, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Lee Campus at Oviedo
2505 Lockwood Blvd, Oviedo, FL 32765
Sanford/Lake Mary Campus
100 Weldon Blvd, Sanford, FL 32773
COURSE: ESOL Integrated Education and Training (IET) PROGRAM
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
Microsoft Office Suite is used by millions of people around the world. It's one of the most popular software packages needed to work in many jobs and careers.
Eligible ESOL students
Four (4) Microsoft Office Specialist Programs and Certification - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
When and Where:
Varies by semester - please contact our Academic Success Coach at email@example.com if you are interested.
Have A Student Visa (F-1)?
Or do not Qualify for ESOL Classes?
You are eligible for admission* to the English Language Institute if you:
- Are 17 years of age or older
- Can obtain a student visa (F-1)
- Have a legal immigration status (B1/B2 visa)
*Acceptance to the English Language Institute is not an admission to college-credit classes at Seminole State College.