Discover: Steps to ESOL Pathways Success (STEPS)
Listening and vocabulary activities that support ESOL students in the exploration, development and pursuit of their career planning goals.
- STEPS Listening Activities Exercises to help with listening skills and building vocabulary used in career exploration and educational planning
- STEPS Study CardsListening exercises to review vocabulary and phases often used in career interest inventory tools such as My Career Shines, O*Net Interest Profiler and Career Test 1-2-3.
Investigate: Career Interest Areas
- ESOL Levels 1-4
- ESOL Levels 5-6
Plan: Career Opportunities at Seminole State College
- What career and job opportunities are there in my career interest area?
- What degrees and programs are offered at Seminole State?
- How do I start on my plan?
- Preview Degrees and Programs offered at Seminole State
Apply at Seminole State College
- Admissions Requirements
- Admissions Process
- Apply Online (if you are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Seminole State College Catalog
- Financial Aid
- Contact Information
Educational Advisor (Sanford/Lake Mary Campus)
|Financial Aid Office||407.708.2045|
|Records Office (Sanford/Lake Mary Campus)||407.708.2050|