Network and Telecom
Seminole State College's Division of Network and Telecommunication Services is responsible for managing all telephone and network-related services used by students, faculty and staff to meet the administrative and educational goals of the College.
Network and Server Infrastructure Services
- Network maintenance and repair
- Network services such as DHCP, DNS and directories
- Remote access and VPN
- Wireless network
- Server infrastructure support
- Management of network applications
- Database services
- Web services
- Email services
- Network printing
- Cisco telephone system management and support
- Enhanced 911 (E911)
- Call Center management and support
- Voice mail
- Conferencing services
- Long distance
- Phone and Voicemail User Guides
Note: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2006-232.