Academic Computing and User Services provides support for desktop, classroom and lab computers, as well as supervision of campuswide network servers and email access.
The office supports the College and its constituents by:
Office of Academic Computing and User Services Resources
- Troubleshooting computers over the phone or by remote access.
- Assisting instructors with the use of computer equipment.
- Configuring new laptop computers.
- Installing and maintaining workstations applications and smart classroom controls.
- Logging, dispatching help and tracking user requests until they are completed.
- Monitoring critical operational systems.
- Ordering computer replacement parts in the Dell Technology Refresh Program.
- Providing quotes for computer supplies and peripheral devices.
- Providing off-campus computer checkout services for employees.
- Resetting network logins and email passwords.