Service Request System
The Service Request System is used to request assistance from a variety of departments at the College.
Academic Computing and User Services provides support for desktop, classroom and lab computers, as well as supervision of campus-wide network servers and email access.
The office supports the College and its constituents by:
- Troubleshooting computers over the phone or by remote access.
- Assisting instructors with the use of computer equipment.
- Configuring new laptop computers.
- Installing and maintaining workstations applications and smart classroom controls.
- Logging, dispatching help and tracking user requests until they are completed.
- Monitoring critical operational systems.
- Providing quotes for computer supplies and peripheral devices.
- Providing off-campus computer checkout services for employees.
- Resetting network logins and email passwords.