Political Science - Pre-Law Track Pathway Associate in Arts
For Fall Term 2021, we are offering in-person, hybrid, remote and online courses.
For more information, view class types.
Traditional face-to-face classes held on campus on set days and times. Masks/cloth face coverings and other precautions are strongly recommended.
A career in politics and government starts here. You’ll become immersed in studies of American history and government, especially at the federal level. From there, you launch into a universe of academia and law that requires big commitment but provides even bigger rewards. Powdered wig not included.
- Anthropology Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Social Science Education Pathway: Associate in Arts
- History Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Humanities Pathway: Associate in Arts
- International and Global Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Psychology Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Sociology Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Social Sciences Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Social Work Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Global Citizenship Certificate: Technical Certificate
Getting Started: Fall Term 2021
June 14: Financial Aid
Aug. 16: Application
Aug. 23: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Affordable tuition: Earn a state university education at about half the cost.
- Small class sizes: With classes of 30 or less, you don’t have to learn in an auditorium.
- Online degree option: The courses for our A.A. degree are offered in person and online, so you can study when and where you want.
- Seamless transition: With your A.A. degree, you can stay at Seminole State to continue your progress toward a bachelor’s degree in a high-demand field.
- Guaranteed transfer: Earn your A.A. here, and take advantage of guaranteed admission to UCF or one of Florida’s other state universities for your bachelor’s.
- More than 100 University Transfer Pathways: Take prerequisite courses for majors in various fields from accounting to theater.
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a technical certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and great value. And to us, that’s scholarly.
In fact, a full-time college education at Seminole State is more than $10,000 less each year than most state universities.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fee Comparison*
|Tuition and Fees||$3,131||$6,380||$6,538||$6,379|
|Room and Board||-0-||$10,400||$11,489||$10,300|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000||$810||$1,000||$1,200|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the 2021-22 fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 terms, with 15 credit hours per term for in-state students. Dorm fees, meal plans and book expenses are estimates based on information provided on each university's website. Lab fees and other fees that may be assessed at the time of registration may be viewed in the College fee schedule. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.