Baccalaureate Academic Scholarship Application
Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements by the application deadline,
to be considered for an award. The application deadline is August 10, 2023:
- GPA of 3.0 or higher by the application deadline.
- Submit the following Scholarship Application.
- Be enrolled in at least two (2) classes in the Fall and at least two (2) classes in the Spring semester.
- Students are expected to be continuously enrolled in both terms to remain eligible for the award.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2023-24academic year.
- Financial need is not part of the scholarship selection process; however, you must have filed a FAFSA and satisfied all FAFSA packaging criteria to be considered. To receive the scholarship, the Financial Aid Office must verify that all eligibility criteria have been met.