Alumni Leadership Team
The Alumni Leadership Team promotes the relationship between alumni and the Alumni Association. They support the team's programs while striving to increase alumni participation through social and networking events.
Members of the Alumni Leadership Team serve for 3 years as ambassadors of Seminole State College. They help the Foundation staff evaluate programs to look for development or funding opportunities. They also serve as liaisons between the Alumni Association and the College. Members volunteer at College events, plan networking and social events, create awareness in the community and encourage other alumni to volunteer and join the association!
- Josh Murdock, Chair
- Maggie Chaffin, Vice-Chair
- Katie Bowman, Immediate Past Chair
- Kara Colangelo, Marketing Chair
- Alex Lambis, Outreach Chair
- Billy B. Williamson, Membership Chair
- Jonathan Baucom, Member At Large
- Amber Clore, Member At Large
- Kyle Dawson, Member At Large
- Curtis Duren, Member At Large
- Erika Escobar, Member At Large
- Daniel Gebon, Member At Large
- Evan Martinez, Member At Large
- Sheryl Mays, Member At Large
- Kristin Ramirez, Member At Large
The Alumni Association By-Laws outline the work and processes of the Alumni Association and Alumni Leadership Team. The current by-laws include amendments passed as of February 11, 2019.
Serve on the Alumni Leadership Team
If you are interested in donating your time and talent to the Alumni Leadership Team, let us know! We are always looking for Alumni Leadership Team and event/volunteer committee members! To apply for the Alumni Leadership Team or nominate someone for service, download and fill out the application.
Alumni Leadership Team Meetings
If you would like to present an idea for consideration to the Alumni Leadership Team, please contact Laura Schumacher at email@example.com.
Meetings typically take place on the last Monday of the month at 4:00 pm.
For more information about the Alumni Leadership Team, please email the Alumni Association or call 407.708.4567.