The Alumni Association provides benefits and services for alumni as they continue their lifelong connection with Seminole State College of Florida. It also provides opportunities for alumni to network with one another, interact with the student body and support the College.
Alumni Association Annual Meeting
The 3rd Annual Alumni Association Membership Meeting was held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 23, 2017, in Room 138 at the Heathrow Campus, 1055 AAA Drive, Heathrow, FL 32746. The Association elected officers for the 2018-19 term, and there was a discussion regarding the priorities and direction the association will focus on for next year.
Alumni Association Benefits
The Seminole State Alumni Association supports the mission of the College, informs alumni of campus events and provides opportunities to engage with fellow alumni. The Alumni Association communicates through newsletters, emails, and meetings. Active alumni club members become exemplary ambassadors for the College, taking the institution's message into their workplaces, communities and civic organizations.
- Discounts to restaurants, entertainment, travel experiences and more
- Discounted Raider Athletics admission
- Discounted tickets to Orlando City soccer games
- Access to events on campus
- Networking opportunities with fellow alumni
- Access to on-campus library services
- Access to career and job placement services
For more information about the Alumni Association and benefits, please email the Alumni Association or call 407.708.4567.