Alumni Association Benefits and News
The Alumni Association provides benefits and services for alumni as they continue their lifelong connection with Seminole State College of Florida. It also provides opportunities for alumni to network with one another, interact with the student body and support the College.
Alumni Association Benefits
The Seminole State Alumni Association supports the mission of the College, informs alumni of campus events and provides opportunities to engage with fellow alumni. The Alumni Association communicates through newsletters, emails, and meetings. Active alumni members become exemplary ambassadors for the College, taking the institution's message into their workplaces, communities and civic organizations.
- Networking opportunities with fellow alumni
- Access to career and job placement services
- Access to events on campus
- Discounted Raider Athletics admission
- Discounts to restaurants, entertainment, travel experiences and more
For more information about the Alumni Association and benefits, please email the Alumni Association or call 407.708.4567.