About the Office of Student Conduct
The Office of Student Conduct fosters learning and development for students through educational conversations, programs and sanctions to promote understanding of the standards of conduct and community expectations.
The Office of Student Conduct ensures that the established Student Code of Conduct Policy 3.090 is enforced and supported by all members of our academic community.
- Educate students, faculty and staff on community responsibilities and behavioral standards.
- Provide fair and impartial review for students charged with violating College policies.
- Assign purposeful sanctions that support personal growth and development.
- Promote a campus climate of civility and accountability.
- Promote a safe and inclusive atmosphere conducive to student success.
Our Educational Outcomes
Students should be able to:
- Demonstrate comprehension of the Student Conduct Review Process.
- Be able to identify their rights as students.
- Understand their responsibilities as community members.
- Demonstrate a greater awareness of their own developing identity.
- Demonstrate insight into their abilities for ethical decision-making.
- Understand the consequences of their actions.
- Display positive change in their decision-making.