Any current college-credit or vocational student may use MySeminoleState to register for classes and access their student records. Adult High School, Adult Education, ESOL, and Language Institute students and alumni may use MySeminoleState to access their student records only.
Students who have not yet been admitted to the College and community members can use MySeminoleState's Guest Resources menu to search the College Catalog or class schedules. To use MySeminoleState for registration purposes, new students must complete all Seminole State admissions requirements and complete the online Student Welcome.
- Log in to MySeminoleState. If this is your first time using MySeminoleState, you must create a new student account by clicking the Create MySSC Student Account tile on the MySeminoleState login page. If you have forgotten your password, click on the Sign In Help tile to follow the directions on how to retrieve your Login Name, Password or Reset your Network Password.
- Click on the Enrollment tile and check your Enrollment Dates tab on the left to determine when you can begin to register.
- On the left, click on Class Search and Enroll.
- Select the appropriate Term for which you plan to register.
- Either search for classes by the name (ex. English I) or type in the course prefix and code (ENC 1101).
- Filter the location, days, times, and more on the left-hand side if you wish. Once all the filters have been selected, click on the classes listed. You can also leave it blank to view all options available.
- From the list of classes on the next page, select the class that fits your schedule.
- Once the class is selected, click on the Next button in yellow on the top right of the screen.
- Under Review Class Preferences click the Accept button on the top right of the screen.
- On this step, you may choose to enroll immediately or add the class to your shopping cart, allowing you to search for additional classes before enrolling. Choose which action you would like to complete and click Next on the top right of the screen.
- Review the class details again and click the Submit button on the top right corner of the screen. You will be notified if you have successfully enrolled or not. If not, an error message with detailed information will be displayed. Error message may include: You have already taken the class, you have hold in your records, your test scores do not meet the requirements for the class or you are not meeting the requirements for the class. If you believe the message is incorrect, please call 407.708.2050 for assistance.
- After you finish enrolling, go back to the main page and click on the Financial Account tile to view your Due Amount and Due Date located under the Account Balance. Unless you have accepted and deferred your fee payment by using your financial aid, you will be dropped from all classes that have not been paid for by your payment due date.
Please note: You can only drop a class before the end of the Add/Drop registration period.
- Log in to your MySeminoleState account and click on the Enrollment tile.
- Select the term.
- On the left, click on Drop Classes.
- Select the classes to drop by checking the box next to the corresponding course.
- Click the Next button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Review classes to drop, then click the Drop Classes button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Confirm the class(es) to be dropped and click the Yes button to drop the selected class(es).
- You will receive a check mark confirming that the class(es) have been dropped.
To withdraw from a class after the Add/Drop deadline, you will be required to fill out a withdrawal form at your nearest Seminole State Campus.
Note: You cannot withdraw from a course online and will not receive a refund of your tuition cost. The course will be considered an "Attempt" and a grade of W (For withdraw) will be assigned.
- Go to the MySeminoleState.
- Click on the Resources tile.
- Select View Class Schedule tab on the top right.
- Select the Term, Subject and Course Number. You can also use additional Search Criteria to filter location, days, and time.
- Click the Search Button to see results.
You will now be able to view all available classes/sections for a course. You will need both the catalog/course number and class/section number to register for any class.
- Log in to MySeminoleState. If this is your first time using MySeminoleState, you must create a student account by clicking on Create MySSC Student Account tile and following the directions.
- Once you log in to your account, click on the Enrollment tile.
- On the left, click on the Enrollment Dates tab to view your open enrollment date.
- Your Enrollment Appointment is the first day you can register for classes through the end of the Add/Drop period.
Note: After you register, review your Due Charges (on your Student Center Menu under Finances) and note your payment due date. Unless you have accepted AND deferred your fee payment for financial aid, you will be dropped from all classes that have not been paid for by your payment due date.