Scholarships are available through the Music Program at Seminole State. To be considered for music scholarships, students must:
- Complete the FAFSA and be in good standing with Seminole State College
- Prepare a video scholarship using the requirements listed below based on your primary instrument.
- Complete the scholarship form and send an email to the Dean of Arts and Communication (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the video upload link.
Music Scholarship auditions are held near the end of each Spring Term. Audition requirements and details are available from the Dean of Arts and Communication, full-time music faculty or online. Please adhere to all published information. Returning students can also use their jury as a scholarship audition.
To be eligible for department scholarships, students must:
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA in the music program sequence, which includes:
- Music Theory
- Class Piano (not required for piano focus)
- Applied Lesson
- An ensemble (Four ensemble credits may be paid for by scholarship over the time you attend the program.)
- Show adequate progress in their General Education course requirements
- Maintain a 2.5 overall college GPA
- Remain in good standing with the college and the department.