Scholarships are available through the Music Program at Seminole State College. To be considered for music scholarships, students must:
- Complete the FAFSA and be in good standing with Seminole State College
- Contact Dr. Michele Cuomo to set up a virtual or face-to-face audition.
- Complete the scholarship form and send an email to the Dean of Arts and Communication (email@example.com)
Music Scholarship auditions are held near the end of each Spring Term. Audition requirements and details are available from the Dean of Arts and Communication, full-time music faculty or online. Please adhere to all published information. Returning students can also use their jury as a scholarship audition.
To be eligible for department scholarships, students must:
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA in the music program sequence, which includes:
- Music Theory
- Class Piano (not required for piano focus)
- Applied Lesson
- An ensemble
- Show adequate progress in their General Education course requirements
- Maintain a 2.5 overall college GPA
- Remain in good standing with the college and the department.