International and Undocumented/DACA Student Scholarships
- Must be of Chicano/Latino descent
- Must be an undocumented student
- Enrolling in college for the first time
Hispanic Heritage Fund of Metro Orlando
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must enroll full time at either UCF, Valencia, Seminole State, Lake-Sumter, Rollins, or AdventHealth University
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or DACA recipient.
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or DACA
- Minimum 3.0 GPA for high school students
- Minimum 2.5 GPA for college students
- Plan to enroll full-time in the U.S.
- Submit the FAFSA (if applicable)
Asian Pacific Fund: Multiple scholarships available
Leonard M. Perryman Communications Scholarship for Racial Ethnic Minority Students:
- Must be a United Methodist ethnic minority student enrolled at the junior or senior level in journalism or communications department
Golden Door Scholars: Scholarships for DACA, TPS, and undocumented students
Radio Television Digital News Association Foundation Scholarships: Multiple scholarships available.
- Must be pursuing a career in radio, television, or digital journalism
- Must be enrolled full time as a sophomore, junior, or senior in good standing
Davis-Putter Scholarship Fund:
- Must demonstrate activism in the struggle to achieve civil rights, economic justice, international solidarity, or other progressive issues.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university or trade school.
- Undocumented students are invited to apply.
- No age or immigration restriction.
- Must write an essay to apply
- Open to high school juniors, high school seniors, and college students
Great Minds in STEM Scholarship:
- Must demonstrate merit through academic achievements, leadership and campus/community activities.
- Must be a science, technology, engineering or math-related major.
- Must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be of Hispanic origin and/or must significantly demonstrate leadership or service within the Hispanic community.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program for the preceding fall semester, at an accredited two-year or four-year college/university in the U.S. or its territories.
Los Hermanos de Stanford Scholarship:
- Must be of Latino descent.
- Must demonstrate commitment to academic excellence, community service, and cultural awareness.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must be planning to attend or currently attending any community college or four-year college/university to apply.
- Applicants do not have to apply to or gain admission to Stanford to be eligible.
La Unidad Latina Foundation: Multiple scholarships available
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 out of a 4.0 scale.
- Must have current enrollment in an eligible bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an accredited four-year college or university (see website for eligible degrees).
- Must have completed at least one full-time year of study for undergraduate applicants, and at least one full-time semester of study for graduate applicants.
- Must reside in the United States.
Dr. Juan Andrade Jr. Scholarship for Young Hispanic Leaders:
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a full-time student in an accredited four-year or two-year institution in the U.S. or U.S. territories.
- Must demonstrate verifiable need for financial support.
- Must have at least one parent of Hispanic ancestry.
- Non-U.S. citizens are eligible to apply (DACA or undocumented).
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students for the fall 2022-spring 2023 academic year and this includes high school seniors, college freshman, sophomores, and juniors up to age 25.
- Submit a brief video story
- Must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution
Additional Scholarship Resources
The MALDEF Scholarship Resource Guide lists hundreds of scholarships geared towards international and undocumented students.
Best Colleges has a list of scholarships specifically for international students.
View the GetSchooled list of "easy apply" scholarships.
View Seminole State College's list of private scholarships.