International and Undocumented/DACA Student Scholarships
- Must be of Chicano/Latino descent
- Must be an undocumented student
- Enrolling in college for the first time
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must enroll full time at either UCF, Valencia, Seminole State, Lake-Sumter, Rollins, or AdventHealth University
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or DACA recipient.
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or DACA
- Minimum 3.0 GPA for high school students
- Minimum 2.5 GPA for college students
- Plan to enroll full-time in the U.S.
- Submit the FAFSA (if applicable)
- Multiple scholarships available
- Must be a United Methodist ethnic minority student enrolled at the junior or senior level in journalism or communications department
- Scholarships for DACA, TPS, and undocumented students
Radio Television Digital News Association Foundation Scholarships
Multiple scholarships available.
- Must be pursuing a career in radio, television, or digital journalism
- Must be enrolled full time as a sophomore, junior, or senior in good standing
- Must demonstrate activism in the struggle to achieve civil rights, economic justice, international solidarity, or other progressive issues.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university or trade school.
- Undocumented students are invited to apply.
- No age or immigration restriction.
- Must write an essay to apply
- Open to high school juniors, high school seniors, and college students
- Must demonstrate merit through academic achievements, leadership and campus/community activities.
- Must be a science, technology, engineering or math-related major.
- Must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be of Hispanic origin and/or must significantly demonstrate leadership or service within the Hispanic community.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program for the preceding fall semester, at an accredited two-year or four-year college/university in the U.S. or its territories.
- Must be of Latino descent.
- Must demonstrate commitment to academic excellence, community service, and cultural awareness.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must be planning to attend or currently attending any community college or four-year college/university to apply.
- Applicants do not have to apply to or gain admission to Stanford to be eligible.
La Unidad Latina Foundation
Multiple scholarships available
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 out of a 4.0 scale.
- Must have current enrollment in an eligible bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an accredited four-year college or university (see website for eligible degrees).
- Must have completed at least one full-time year of study for undergraduate applicants, and at least one full-time semester of study for graduate applicants.
- Must reside in the United States.
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a full-time student in an accredited four-year or two-year institution in the U.S. or U.S. territories.
- Must demonstrate verifiable need for financial support.
- Must have at least one parent of Hispanic ancestry.
- Non-U.S. citizens are eligible to apply (DACA or undocumented).
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students for the fall 2022-spring 2023 academic year and this includes high school seniors, college freshman, sophomores, and juniors up to age 25.
- Submit a brief video story
- Must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution
Additional Scholarship Resources
The MALDEF Scholarship Resource Guide lists hundreds of scholarships geared towards international and undocumented students.
Global Scholarships was founded in 2017 as a platform for students to search for scholarships around the world. Their mission is to provide an accessible way for students to search and find comprehensive, accurate and updated scholarship information. GlobalScholarships.com is the world’s leading scholarship database for international students.
Best Colleges has a list of scholarships specifically for international students.
View the GetSchooled list of "easy apply" scholarships.
View Seminole State College's list of private scholarships.