Current Course Schedule
Important Registration Information
Please follow the link to the program(s) you wish to enroll in to find the information and steps listed to assist in successful registration and completion for the program.
- A.S. Degree
- CDA (On-site programs)
- Online CDA Program
- Director's Credential
- Educational and Employment Verification (CDA Waiver)
- National CDA Renewal
New Credentials and Training Opportunities
- Please review the New Trends in Education
- This link currently has info about the following:
- Inclusion Specialization
- Beyond Center and Circle Time
- Head Up! Reading (literacy training)
- For more info, please call 407.708.2413 or e-mail ChildDevelopment@seminolestate.edu
How to register online with MySeminoleState
- Current students: Log in with your user name and password.
- On the right side of the page under Student Services bar, click on "View Class Schedule"
- Verify that it displays the current term (Examples: 2054 is Summer 2005; 2057 is Fall 2005)
- Next to Subject type in the 3 catalog subject letters (Example: EEC or HEV)
- Next to Catalog Number type in the 4 digit catalog number (Example: 1000)
- Click on the "Search" button at the bottom of the page
(This displays course dates, times, location, and other info for courses you perform a search for)
- For additional help with MySeminoleState, please visit the MySeminoleState Help website.
- New applicant students:
- All students:
- Please review the Academic Calendar to find important dates and deadlines
- Calendar info is also listed in the current Seminole State Spectrum and Catalog