To ensure you have all the information and paperwork needed to enroll in the Early Childhood Education program of your choice, carefully review the information below and follow the steps listed.
Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree
- Visit our Career Program Advisor to begin an A.S. degree program.
- You must complete the admissions process prior to contacting a counselor.
- For information on Early Childhood courses or any additional programs, contact the Early Childhood Education Department at 407.708.2413 to arrange an appointment with our Career Program Advisor.
College Credit - National Child Development Accreditation (CDA)
Early Childhood Professional Certificate (ECPC)
- All Early Childhood Professional students must attend a Mandatory Information Session for the Early Childhood Professional Certificate program.
- For more information, or to RSVP for the required orientation, call 407.708.2413 or email the Early Childhood Development Department.
- Review the Director Credential Web page.
- Seminole State provides the coursework for students. The credential is issued by the U.S. Department of Children and Families.
- For more information, call 407.708.2413.
Formal Educational Qualifications
National CDA Renewal