CDA Admission Sessions
Ready to begin an CDA Program held at the Seminole State Sanford/Lake Mary Campus?
Please attend the CDA Admission Session.
Students must attend the CDA Admission Session before applying to one of the CDA programs. CDA Admission Sessions:
- Are free to attend
- Introduce the programs, the application process, and necessary paperwork
- Are approximately 45-60 minutes
- Allow you to ask questions and participate in informational discussions
- Provide the application and the procedures for entering the program of your choice
- Do not provide info to students who already have a degree - please contact us for waiver information
- This session only covers on-site CDA Programs. Online CDA Students must attend the Orientation for the Online CDA Program as well.
The application you receive at the information session is an application for the CDA program only. It is not an application to Seminole State College. You must apply and be accepted to Seminole State to enroll in any courses at the college.
|Monday - Thursday
|By Appointment Only
Please call or email to schedule an appointment.
Seminole State College - Early Childhood Education Department
Phone Numer: 407.708.2674