Florida Law Enforcement Academy Career Certificate
Take your new career to your community and protect the public. Simulated situations and classroom learning will help you fulfill your responsibility as a law enforcement officer. This program prepares you to receive a Basic Police Standards Certificate required for eligibility to take the state certification exam to become a law enforcement officer.
- Criminal Justice Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Criminal Justice Technology: Associate in Science
- Correctional Officer Training to Florida Law Enforcement Academy: Career Certificate
- Cross-over: Law Enforcement Officer to Corrections: Career Certificate
- Homeland Security Professional Certificate: Technical Certificate
- Traditional Correctional Basic Recruit Training Program: Career Certificate
- Criminal Justice Technology Specialist: Technical Certificate
Getting Started: Fall Term 2021
June 14: Financial Aid
Aug. 16: Application
Aug. 23: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Dedicated faculty: Faculty are "scholar-practitioners" with industry experience as well as academic credentials.
- Affordable tuition: Seminole State has significantly lower costs than trade schools.
- High-tech facilities: Labs are equipped with the latest technologies that simulate real-world job conditions.
- Industry involvement: Our industry-focused certificate programs offer excellent connections to Central Florida employers.
- Hands-on experience: Practical, hands-on learning experiences prepare students to apply their knowledge to real-world situations.
- Career advancement: Graduates are prepared for immediate entry into the workforce upon certificate completion.