Traditional Correctional Basic Recruit Training Program Career Certificate
It’s a big responsibility being in charge of the supervision, safety, and security of inmates, but you are up for the challenge. This certificate includes theory and applications that will help you achieve your goals. Students who take this program are prepped and ready for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement state certification exam.
- Criminal Justice Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Criminal Justice Technology: Associate in Science
- Correctional Officer Training to Florida Law Enforcement Academy: Career Certificate
- Cross-over: Law Enforcement Officer to Corrections: Career Certificate
- Homeland Security Professional Certificate: Technical Certificate
- Criminal Justice Technology Specialist: Technical Certificate
Getting Started: Fall Term 2021
June 14: Financial Aid
Aug. 16: Application
Aug. 23: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Dedicated faculty: Faculty are "scholar-practitioners" with industry experience as well as academic credentials.
- Affordable tuition: Seminole State has significantly lower costs than trade schools.
- High-tech facilities: Labs are equipped with the latest technologies that simulate real-world job conditions.
- Industry involvement: Our industry-focused certificate programs offer excellent connections to Central Florida employers.
- Hands-on experience: Practical, hands-on learning experiences prepare students to apply their knowledge to real-world situations.
- Career advancement: Graduates are prepared for immediate entry into the workforce upon certificate completion.
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a career certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and payment options that make sense.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fees*
|In State||Out of State|
|Tuition/Lab Fees (in state)||$1,650||$5,160|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the 2019-20 fee schedule.
* Tuition, fees and other program costs are approximate and are subject to change. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.