Tips and Resources to Quit Smoking
Seminole State is going tobacco free, and you can too! We're in this together, so we've provided the following tips and resources to help you quit smoking.
Prepare to be Tobacco Free
- Make the decision to quit, and stick to it.
- Set a quit date, and make a plan.
- Select resources, and choose quit aids.
- Plan how you will deal with withdrawal and relapse.
- Maintain and enjoy a tobacco-free lifestyle.
- Seminole County Health Department: Tobacco Prevention and Control Program
- Tobacco Free Florida
- Freedom from Smoking Online: American Lung Association's online smoking cessation program.
- Become An EX Smoker: The EX Plan is a free program to help you quit smoking and re-learn your life without cigarettes.
- SmokefreeTXT: SmokefreeTXT is a mobile service designed for young adults across the United States. SmokefreeTXT was created toprovide 24/7 encouragement, advice and tips to help smokers stop smoking for good.
State of the Air app
The American Lung Assocation's State of the Air app allows you to see what your lungs are collecting anywhere in the United States.