Heathrow Campus Testing Hours
The Testing Center is currently open for Walk-In Testing Services Monday through Friday at ALT, OVI, and SLM A-176.
Fall Term 2021
Please note: The Assessment and Testing Center will be closed as follows:
- Thanksgiving Break: Wednesday November 24 - Friday November 26 2021
Additional Testing Info
If you plan on taking an exam that requires payment, testing fees must be paid by credit card, money order or check.
- Heathrow Campus Assessment and Testing Center location:
Room HEA-338, Suite 322
- ALL placement tests for Heathrow are currently offered by appointment only via the Assessment and Testing Sign-Me-Up Calendar
- For instructor exams (e.g. make-up), it is necessary to schedule a testing appointment using TeCO2. Make-up exams are currently for DSS students or those need technology access only. Prior approval must be received.
Examination Day Reminders
- Prior to taking any examination, you will need to present a current, valid and original photo ID with a signature (e.g., passport, driver’s license, high school ID or state-issued ID card).
- If your photo ID does not include a signature, a second ID is required with your name and signature (e.g., Social Security card, voter registration card, credit card or debit card).
- The PERT is administered on a computer. Paper and pencil will be provided for the math portion so you can work out your answers.