Heathrow Campus Testing Hours
The Assessment & Testing Department is currently open for Walk-In Placement Testing Services Monday through Friday at ALT, OVI, and SLM SC-239. SLM A-176 has closed and all services transitioned to SLM SC-239.
Fall Term 2022
Evening hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6-8 p.m. are currently reserved for appointment based Virtual Placement Testing only.
Please note: The Assessment and Testing Center will be closed as follows:
- Winter Break: Thursday, December 22, 2022- Monday, January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
Additional Testing Info
If you plan on taking an exam that requires payment, testing fees must be paid by credit card, money order or check.
- Heathrow Campus Assessment and Testing Center location:
- ALL placement tests for Heathrow are currently offered by appointment only during peak registration via the Assessment and Testing Sign-Me-Up Calendar
- For instructor exams (e.g. make-up), it is necessary to schedule a testing appointment using TeCO2. Make-up exams are currently for DSS students or those need technology access only. Prior approval must be received.
Examination Day Reminders
- Prior to taking any examination, you will need to present a current, valid and original photo ID with a signature (e.g., passport, driver’s license, high school ID or state-issued ID card).
- If your photo ID does not include a signature, a second ID is required with your name and signature (e.g., Social Security card, voter registration card, credit card or debit card).
- The PERT is administered on a computer. Paper and pencil will be provided for the math portion so you can work out your answers.